Victoria Vox - "Summertime"




From the looks of her website, Victoria Vox has been a busy woman! In fact over the last six years, she has averaged 125+ gigs a year, including numerous dates in Europe and Canad. She has also released three CD's, appeared on various compilations, and released a custom Christmas card filled with original Christmas songs. And, did I mention she appeared on Leno last December?

Set to record her latest CD, Exact Change, later this month, Victoria gives us a preview of what to expect. I was actually sitting at the Starbucks cafe inside Target when I received the songs from Victoria. Upon listening to "Summertime," I immediately thought how refreshing this is. And, I can't wait to feature more from Victoria in the future! In fact, maybe you'll get another preview from Exact Change before it's released on April 20th.

Victoria's tour schedule remains very busy, with shows booked over the next few months in Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, and Wisconsin before heading to California for gigs in San Diego, Huntington Beach, and Los Angeles. Then, in mid-May, Victoria heads across the pond for a few shows in Europe. Check her website for specific dates, but definitely go see her live!

Links:
Official | iTunes | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | MySpace

1 comment:

  1. I so love this song! I'll have to check the rest of her stuff out!

    ReplyDelete