Jonathan Clay - "Lucky To Be Loved By You"





You may have noticed that I am not living up to the song-a-day format. I promise, it will get there. One reason for the lag is that I try to contact each artist before featuring them on the site, and lots of people just haven't gotten back to me yet. To help things along, I decided to go looking for songs. I turned to the MySpace Music charts, started previewing songs and contacting the artists I liked.

One of the first to reply to my email was Jonathan Clay. Jonathan is from Austin, Texas and is very passionate about his songwriting. It seems that Jonathan is very comfortable telling his life story through his songs, and is anxious to let his fans in on the last few years of his life. In fact, after a short stint with a major-label in 2007, Jonathan will release his new, long-awaited album "Everything She Wants" on June 15th.

Jonathan has a handful of shows booked throughout Texas, as well as a date booked in Nevada, Missouri. Follow Jonathan on your choice of social networks, and he'll keep you posted as the release date nears and any shows coming your way.

Links:
Official | Facebook | Twitter | MySpace | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment